We are pleased to announce today the launch of our Ringers Gloves R-59 specialty series welding gloves.
Our new gloves are one of the first in the industry to provide impact protection combined with heat and cut resistant properties, along with Ringers’ proprietary Anti-Fatigue™ technology.
Designed in collaboration with Ringers’ customers in the Engineering & Construction industry, the R-59 welding gloves utilize a proprietary heat barrier on top of the glove for thermal protection. This heat barrier is integrated within the glove itself. Additionally, proprietary medium-density foam padding provides impact protection on the top of the hand along with the wrist and lower forearm areas. A double-layered leather patch is sewn into the palms of the glove, providing increased durability and a cut-resistant area.
Our new welding gloves are made from durable and long-lasting cowhide leather. A patented wedge design on the fingers of the glove joins the front and back sections of the glove’s fingers for anti-fatigue and greater comfort.
Ringers R-59 Glove
“The R-59 is another great example of Ringers listening to and working with our customers to provide a safety solution where one did not exist,” said Mushahid “Mush” Khan, Chief Executive Officer for Ringers Gloves. “We make it a priority to provide a range of task-specific safety gloves to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality protection, and superior comfort and fit. Our new R-59 welding glove is no exception.”
Appropriate for stick welding, wire welding in high heat environments, as well as the use of torches, the new glove has a high-visibility color strategically positioned on specific impact protection areas. The R-59 also features a hook and loop secure closure on the gauntlet cuff to keep out debris. Our Ringers R-59 specialty series welding gloves are EN12477 & EN407, EN 388 and EN 420 certified.
Ringers R-59 Features:
- Durable and long lasting brushed cowhide leather
- Patented wedge design on fingers for anti-fatigue and comfort
- High visibility color on strategic impact protection areas
- Proprietary medium-density foam padding on strategic areas for impact protection
- Wrist and lower forearm padding for comfort and impact protection
- Proprietary heat barrier on top of glove for thermal protection
- Double-layered leather patch on palm to increase durability
- Hook and loop secure closure on gauntlet cuff keeps out debris
Interested? Shop Ringers R-59 Gloves.